Cancellation / No Show
We require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Failing to show for an appointment, arriving more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, or cancelling within the 24 hour time frame will incur a fee of $85 for a office visits / medication management and the full price of the appointment time scheduled for all other services. This fee will be due before the patient is seen at their next scheduled appointment.
It is not the policy of Full Circle Neuropsychiatric Wellness Center to contact the patient prior to their appointment to confirm the appointment.
- Make sure that you have all of your medication prescriptions before leaving the office.
- Patients are prescribed enough medication to last until their next appointment.
- The practice does not respond to pharmacy-generated medicine refill requests. The patient must contact the office directly to request a refill of medication.
- If a medication refill is requested at a time other than the patient’s appointment there is a charge of $100 to be paid in advance. Medication will be refilled at Dr. Colleen Blanchfield’s discretion.
- Patients will not be given medication if they have not been seen for 3 months.
- Medication prescriptions will not be mailed.
- Patients may only request a medication refill once before attending their next appointment.
- The practice does respond to medication prior authorization request from the pharmacy.
- It takes 24-48 hours for medication to be sent to the pharmacy electronically.
- If a patient does not attend an appointment for a period of time in excess of 6 months the patient will be scheduled, and complete a new intake, at Dr. Colleen Blanchfield’s discretion.
Please refer our Patient Registration form.
Please refer to our Medial Records page.